AQUARIUM OF QUEBEC AND MEGA PARK OF GALERIES DE LA CAPITALE
Venture from the Boreal forest to the North Pole at the Parc Aquarium du Québec while staying at the Super 8 Québec Ste-Foy. Wander through the wetlands and along the banks of St. Lawrence. Touch a starfish and visit polar bears at snack time.
The Parc Aquarium du Québec is a fun and educational adventure for children and adults. This 16-hectre facility is features a three-level aquatic gallery with both fresh and saltwater plants and animals. Visit the Parc Aquarium du Québec and see over 10,000 varieties of fish, reptiles, amphibians and sea dwelling mammals. Come early and visit the walruses during their feeding time. Introduce yourself to Eddy and Tijuak, our two resident polar bears and watch our experienced trainers during our daily walrus and seal shows. Visit our wetlands area where you can walk along the outdoor paths. Learn about the different eco systems located right in our own backyard. The Banks of the St. Lawrence is a popular area where you will see harbour seals and grey seals, always a treat! The Coastal Zone is a hit with our guests. Learn about hermit crabs, starfish, sea urchins and more firsthand with our hands on exhibit. This is just a sampling of what is in store for you when you visit us at the Parc Aquarium du Québec!
Our package Menu 1 includes:
- One night accomodation in a standard room
- Our complete continental buffet breakfast with hot waffles
- The access to the Aquarium of Quebec for a family of 4 persons
- A Card of 40 points and 20$ gift certificate at the mega park of Galeries de la Capitale
- Free internet access, local call and parking
- The access to our indoor pool with mega waterslide, watergame, spa
Starting from $204.88 plus taxes for a family of 4 persons.
- Minimum of 2 nights stayed for certains dates
- Valid from May 15 to October 12
- cxl policies is 72 hours prior to the arrival
- can not be combined with another promotion